Judy promises to:
- Protect the rights of existing tenants during the propose redevelopment of Georgian Court Estates and advocate for a percentage of “affordable” units.
- Ensure continued vigilance in the monitoring of vehicles that speed through local streets
- Introduce more advanced technology for traffic signal control systems along Plains Road
- Establish a Community Improvement Plan to take the Plains Road Village Vision to the next level and incorporate the Aldershot Mobility Hub
- Work to establish a skateboard park for children
- Work towards the establishment of a Seniors Centre in Aldershot
- Continue to support the existing network of community organizations including the Warwick-Surrey Community Association.
Vote for your neighbour. Judy and her husband John have lived on Cedar Avenue for 36 years. “I have been fortunate to live, work, volunteer and raise my family in Ward 1. I have had the privilege of working with my neighbours to build a better community.”
Judy worked to raise funds and build the new Bolus playground. She is the chair of Alderfest, a festival that celebrates Aldershot in Bolus Park. She has been a member of Warwick-Surrey Community Association and Partnering Aldershot for 6 years.
I have had the pleasure to volunteer with Judy in the Aldershot community. She has been a vital part of the Warwick-Surrey Community Association, chairing Alderfest for the past 3 years. She is always willing to listen and help at a moment’s notice. She is community minded, raising her family in Aldershot. I am proud to Support her for Ward 1 Councillor.
Janine Hersey Chair, WSCA