Judy promises to:
- Guard against any plan to sell off portions of the Tyandaga Golf Course to developers
- Recommend Council ask the province to review the proposed expansion of the Meridian Quarry plan.
- Carefully review proposed development at 2100 Brant Street and support only if less dense than originally proposed.
- Encourage completion of the next phase of development at City View Park, including the new year-round pavilion
- Establish Tyandaga Neighbourhood Advisory Group
“Judy is a strong and qualified candidate for City Council. She has worked tirelessly on behalf of our community and local jobs. Her experience spans the breadth of municipal issues. I trust her to stand up for our neighbourhoods at City Council.”
Anne Swarbrick MBA
Tyandaga Resident, Former MPP & Cabinet Minister